Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Stupid things you do

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This thread is to confess the stupid things you do at random alone or not. I'll start.

    Yesterday when I was walking down the street, I was saying to myself "Pan-tse, pan-tse, pan-tse" (from Chobits, episode 4). I hope nobody heard me. And I hope nobody who could hear me knew what it meant.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll try the futae no kiwami on random things >_>

    I sing along to songs... but I try to imitate the voices >_>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sometimes right before the bell rings to go to our next class I'll just sing "Hey Ya" by Outkast. I've done it quite a few times.

    Hmm... I can't really thing of much more.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •